*I received product and compensation for my review of Back to Nature Chocolate Chunk Cookiesas part of the Mom’s Meet Blogger program. As always, all opinions are that of my own.
Since 1960, Back to Nature has been giving families around the world food inspired by nature. With carefully selected ingredients, Back to Nature has achieved Non GMO Project Verification on over 75 products, including their Chocolate Chunk Cookies. In addition to this very noteworthy achievement, Back to Nature Chocolate Chunk Cookies contains no hydrogenated oils, no high fructose corn syrup, and is kosher. And how do they taste? They are soooo good! It’s really hard to just eat one. Grab a box and see for yourself, then check out 5 ways to enjoy this delicious treat below!
1. The first way to enjoy Back to Nature Chocolate Chunk Cookies is by yourself. Buy a box as a treat for you and only you. Cozy up to your favorite book and a cookie and enjoy a little “me time”.
2. Buy a box for the kids and watch their eyes light up! Best. Mom. Ever. These cookies are definitely kid-approved.
3. Back to Nature Chocolate Chunk Cookies are perfect for dunking. I enjoyed them dunked in milk and my morning coffee. Tasty!
4. These tasty cookies are amazing paired with a glass of wine. I found that a Cabernet Sauvignon is the best sip for this winning combination.
5. Ice Cream Sandwiches!! Back to Nature Chocolate Chunk Cookies make the best ice cream sandwiches! Grab your favorite flavor and put a scoop between to Back to Nature Chocolate Chunk Cookies and enjoy!