Coconut Curry Shrimp Soup
3 tbsp coconut oil
4 sweet red pepper, thinly sliced
1/2 large yellow onion, diced
5 oz white button mushrooms, stems removed and sliced
2 tbsp garlic, minced
2 tbsp ginger, minced or grated
2 tbsp red curry paste
4 cups chicken stock
2 tbsp soy sauce
3 teaspoon chili garlic paste
1 (14 ounces) can regular full fat coconut milk
1/4 tsp pepper
1 lb large shrimp, deveined and peeled
2 tablespoon lime juice
1 Package Fortune Udon Noodle Soup (Chicken Flavor)
1. Heat 2 tbs coconut oil in a large soup pot over medium heat.
2. Add sweet red pepper and saute for about 2 minutes. Add the mushrooms and saute for about 3 minutes.
3. Add garlic, chili garlic sauce, ginger and saute just until fragrant. Stir in red curry paste.
4. Add chicken stock, soy sauce, coconut milk, and black pepper. Bring to a simmer.
5. Add 1 Package Fortune Udon Noodle Soup including flavor packet.
6. In a large nonstick skillet, melt 1 tbsp of coconut oil over medium heat.
7. Add shrimp to skillet cook until slightly brown.
8. Add shrimp to soup pot.
9. Remove from the heat and stir in lime juice. Serve immediately.