*I received this product for free from Moms Meet (momsmeet.com) to use and provide my honest opinion. Compensation for this post was provided and this page may contain affiliate links.
When given the opportunity to try and review PlusCBD Oil, I initially had no idea what this product was about. After doing my first round research, I found that it was a cannabidiol. Upon further research, I found that it is not only safe, but the CBD Oil benefits could actually be great for moms on the go like me.
Hemp-derived CBD is a phytocannabinoid, meaning a plant derived cannabinoid. Hemp is one of the earliest known domesticated plants, cultivated by civilizations for almost 12,000 years. Agricultural hemp comes from the Cannabis Sativa L. plant which grow differently than cannabis containing THC. Because agricultural hemp has little potential to produce THC when pollinated, it does not get you “high”.
So what nutritional benefits does PlusCBD Oil have?
- Hemp-derived CBD oil works with your body’s internal system to maintain homeostasis despite your environment, making it a great option for moms on-the-go.
- Hemp contains excellent nutritional value, providing nutrients such as essential fatty acids the human body does not produce naturally and must be consumed through diet.
- All PlusCBD Oil products are gluten free, non-GMO, 100% vegetarian, and grown without herbicides, pesticides, or fungicides.
- As CBD witH our innate system, called the Endocannabinoid System, it influences a variety of physiological systems, including pain, memory, energy balance, appetite, and mood.
- Production of hemp derived CBD Oil is good for the earth. Hemp sequesters CO2 and leaves the soil in better condition than before it was planted.
For me personally, after taking the drops I did notice an increase in energy. I don’t usually get a good nights sleep, so I’m usually very tired towards the middle of the day. It was nice to get that boost of energy. I love how convenient it was to take PLUSCBD OIL in the drop and spray form. Doses can easily be added to your morning smoothie or juice. Perfect for beginner users like myself. I really enjoyed the PlusCBD Oil Balm. With the wonderful scent of peppermint, this balm is a great way to rejuvenate the skin.
Have you tried PlusCBD Oil before? What was your experience?
Haven’t tried it? Use promo code MOMSMEET17 to receive 15% off online orders at PlusCBDOil.com.