Yes, Sally Hansen! You said you will not be left out of the Vegan Nail Polish Game. Oh and here’s 30 New Shades to prove it. Yesterday, I was scrolling through my Instagram feed and Sally Hansen popped up with their new Pure line. I was like…what is this??? I went to their page and all previous posts were gone. All focus was on their new vegan, 16-free nail polish. Which also includes a topcoat and nail hardener! Yesssss!
The colors were amazing and I was very excited! I’ve been using Sally Hansen for years and I as start to switch to using only vegan nail polish, I was really hoping they would release a couple of colors. Well, they did that with the release of 30 new shades. All of which I would wear. I can’t wait to get this polish on my nails!
Details from Sally Hansen
– Available in 30 shades inspired by nature and perfected by Sally Hansen
– Complete your manicure with our plant-based, 16-free*, 100% vegan topcoat and hardener
– Hardener improves the look of ridges and imperfections and seals fragile nails
– Top Coat locks in color for beautiful gloss and shine
– 100% natural, plant-based brush bristles for better application
– Provides radiant, healthy-looking nails
– 100% guilt-free
*16-Free. Formulated without: 1. Formaldehyde, 2. Formaldehyde Resin, 3. Toluene, 4. Xylene, 5. Acetone, 6. Phthalates (including DBP), 7. Camphor, 8. Parabens, 9. Ethyl Tosylamide, 10. Triphenyl Phosphate (TPP), 11. Animal-derived ingredients, 12. Styrene, 13. Bisphenol A, 14. Glycol Ether of Series E (Glycol ethers derived from ethylene oxide), 15. Nonylphenol ethoxylate, 16. Sulfate-free