I just made these Sugar Free Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Squares using the new Sugar Free Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips from Russell Stover. They’re almost gone. I guess they liked them! 😏 Russell Stover has been crafting small batches chocolates for almost 100 years. Two decades ago, fans suggested taking their delicious creations and make it sugar-free. They were very successful and became America’s #1 brand of sugar-free chocolates.
Russell Stover is now helping you create delicious treats in your kitchen with the release of their new Sugar Free Chocolate Chips made with All Natural Stevia. Choose from Dark Chocolate and Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips.
Sugar Free Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Squares
- 4 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- 12 sugar free shortbread cookies, crushed
- 1 tablespoons swerve
- 2 8oz packages cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- ½ cup powdered swerve (confectioners sugar)
- 1 cup Russell Stover Sugar Free Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Line a 9×9 baking pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil, lightly spray with cooking spray and set aside.
- Melt butter
- Combine butter, crushed shortbread cookies and swerve. Mix well.
- Pat crust into pan and bake for 6 minutes
- Combine cream cheese, egg, vanilla, and powdered swerve in a bowl and beat with an electric mixer until well combined
- Fold in Russell Stover Sugar Free Semi-Sweet Baking Chips.
- Evenly press the cheesecake filling into the pan and bake 30 minutes or until a toothpick placed in the center comes out clean.