I took The Steviva Holiday Keto Blogger Recipe Challenge and created a Keto Cranberry Lemon Loaf. It’s the perfect bread for holiday entertaining! This recipe uses Steviva Blend, a combination of erythritol and pure stevia in granular form. It’s twice as sweet as sugar so you can use half as much. Plus, Steviva Blend contains zero carbs and calories, and no glycemic impact.
When baking, replaces table sugar about 2 for 1 (2 cups of table sugar = 1 cup of Steviva Blend).
How’s it taste? I personally loved the taste. I especially loved that there wasn’t an aftertaste . I definitely recommend using Steviva Blend as a natural no calorie replacement for sugar.
Keto Cranberry Lemon Loaf
Makes 1 loaf
1 cup unsalted butter room temp
3/4 cup Steviva Blend
3 ounces cream cheese room temp
4 large eggs room temp and lightly beaten.
2 tsp vanilla
2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
¼ tsp sea salt
1 tsp baking powder
2 Tbsp lemon zest
1 1/2 cup fresh cranberries
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Butter and flour a 9 x 5 x 3 cast iron loaf pan.
3. In a medium bowl combine the flour, salt, and baking powder. Stir to combine.
4. In a large bowl, cream the butter until light and fluffy with a hand mixer.
5. Add in the Steviva Blend, mix to combine.
6. Add in the cream cheese, mix to combine and until light and fluffy.
7. Add in 1/2 of the eggs, mix. Add in remaining eggs, mix.
8. Add in the vanilla and lemon zest. Mix to combine.
9. Add and mix in the flour mixture one spoonful at a time.
10. Mix until batter is smooth. Fold in cranberries.
11. Pour batter into prepared pan.
12. Bake for 70-75 minutes. Or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
13. Let cool completely.
14. Slice and enjoy.
For more information about Steviva Blend and other Steviva products visit www.stevivia.com.