A slice of Royal Cheesecake will change your life. 💜
This holiday season treat the kings and queens in your family to a Purple Sweet Potato Cheesecake. This delicious, vibrant, and easy to make dessert, is made with Philadelphia Cream Cheese. Get the recipe below!
1 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
1/4 cup raw sugar
1/4 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup purple sweet potato baked and mashed
1/2 tsp pumpkin spice
1/4 cup raw pecans
1/8 tsp pumpkin spice
2 tbsp of unsalted butter, melted
1. Make gingersnap crust: Preheat oven to 325 degrees. combine gingersnaps, pecans and pumpkin spice in a food processor. Pulse until you have a coarse crumb. Pour in melted butter and pulse until combined.
2. Spoon into 4-inch mini springboard pan. Press mixture into the bottom of the pan. Set aside.
3. With a mixer, beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla in medium bowl until blended. Beat in egg.
4. Remove 1/2 cup of cream cheese batter and pour into another bowl. In this bowl, add purple sweet potato and pumpkin spice. Mix until blended.
5. Pour cream cheese filling into crust. Next, pour purple sweet potato filling on top.
6. Bake for 30 minutes. Cool. Chill for 3 hours.
7. (Optional) Top with purple sweet potato crumbles for added color.
8. Slice & Enjoy!