Almond Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
1/3 cup melted organic unrefined coconut oil + 2 tbsp
1/2 cup organic raw agave nectar
2 organic eggs
1 cup mashed ripe bananas + 1 ripe banana sliced in half, length wise
1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon butter nut extract or vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 3/4 cups Bob’s Red Mill All Purpose Flour
1/2 cup toasted almonds
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit (165 degrees Celsius). Place 9×5-inch cast iron loaf pan in oven with 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
2. In a large bowl, beat the 1/3 cup coconut oil and agave together with a whisk. Add eggs and beat well. Add mashed bananas and milk. Whisk.
3. Add the baking soda, vanilla, salt and cinnamon, and whisk to blend. With a large wooden spoon, stir in the flour, just until combined. Gently fold toasted almonds and chocolate chips.
4. Pour the batter into your greased loaf pan. Top with halved banana.
5. Bake for 55 to 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
6. Slice & Enjoy!